Volunteering is a great way to gain leadership experience and boost your resume. The ARMA Puget Sound Chapter is looking for a chapter member to take on the duties of Treasurer for the remainder of our chapter year (term ends June 20, 2019).
Some of the specific duties are:
- Balance accounts (in Quicken) and record all transactions in the budget;
- Review and produce monthly statements ;
- Pay all bills and reimburse members;
- Transfer PayPal funds to bank account (monthly);
- Prepare end of chapter year budget documents and next year’s budget;
- Participate in Chapter Board meetings (monthly, prior to regular chapter meetings).
Current treasurer activities are up to date; past volunteers can help answer questions as you learn the ropes!
Please contact Chapter President Eileen Harke if interested in this position.