News & Newsletters
View the Soundings page for recent posts from the Puget Sound Chapter.
Past editions of Soundings email newsletters are available in our Newsletter Archive, here.
Members Only Resources
We invite members and non-members alike to our programs. But current ARMA & Chapter members gain access to a wide range of additional resources and opportunities:
- Member Directory
- Session of the Month via ARMA.org
- Chapter Library
- Mentorship program
- Free online resources and guides at ARMA.org
- Past Chapter program materials
- Discounts on local and regional ARMA events
Business Partner Directory & Sponsorship
Find employment opportunities on the ARMA Northwest Jobs Blog (a joint effort of several Great Northwest Region chapters) and on the ARMA website:
The Puget Sound Chapter offers scholarships to assist members and prospective members. While the Board makes every attempt to offer as many scholarships as possible, they are only awarded as funds allow. Scholarships are announced annually with deadlines typically in the spring each year, and may include Renewing Member Dues, New Member Dues, and event/conference scholarships.
In addition, the ARMA International Educational Foundation (external) provides scholarships and reimbursement programs for members pursuing certification and continuing education.
Records and Information Management Sites
- Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM)
- Council of State Archivists
- Information Consulting
- Institute of Certified Records Managers (ICRM)
- National Assn. of Government Archives and Records Administrators (NAGARA)
- Professional Records & Information Services Management (PRISM)
- Society of American Archivists
- WA Association of Public Records Officers (WAPRO)
- WA Municipal Clerks Association (WMCA)