- 14 October 2020
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Round Table Discussion – Covid-19 Impacts on Records & Information Management
RSVP – it’s free!
Email email@example.com to receive a link to the session. There is no cost to attend.
- Social/Open Chat available at 3:00 p.m. (we’ll open the ‘room’ 30 minutes early – come in when you’re able for a quick chat!)
- Program Begins: 3:30 p.m.
- Facilitator – Carissa Bourdon, Records and Information Management Officer at WDFW and Chapter Program Chair
The Puget Sound Chapter wants to check in on you. During this historical event a lot of business and government work has been disrupted because of the requirement for mass quarantine. Between a rise in depression and our customers’ expectations to carry on with a “business as usual” mentality, it has been a stressful time to adjust to working remotely. It seems fitting to check in with the records and information communities in the Puget Sound and beyond.
Please join us for an facilitated but open discussion with attendees about the adjustment at your agency/company. Concepts and questions we will be discussing:
- Has your agency/company had to develop new policies with the requirement to suddenly work remotely? If yes, are there any you are willing to share with the group?
- How did your employees initially respond to the sudden requirement to work from home in relation to their records and information? Is it much different now, 6 months later?
- If we were conducting an “after action review” of this event, what would you say are the “lessons learned” from remote work?
- Do your company/agency have any major records and information successes you are willing to share with the group?
Details and links will be provided to attendees upon registering.