Welcome Back! I trust you all had a wonderful summer and enjoyed your vacations.
We held a Board transition meeting in June and your new Board is listed below. Our goal for the new year is to increase meeting attendance by 15%. Last year our goal was to increase membership and we achieved that goal!
If you are interested in participating more, please let any of us know. You can serve on a committee for a single project rather than serving for an entire year. If you have ideas or suggestions for our chapter this year, please contact me.
President: Catherine Wilson, CRM
Vice President: Susan Haigh
Treasurer: Gayle Waxon (NEW)
Secretary: Giselle Kamieniecki
Programs Director: Eileen Harke, CRM (NEW)
Librarian: Karen Hague
Hospitality Director: Audrey Houston
Director: Sadie Schaneman (NEW)
Director: Wanda Weaver
Chairman of the Board: Bob Dalton, CRM
The Region Leadership Conference (RLC) had great success with incredible turnout. Karen Hague and Gayle Waxon attended for our chapter. I see Gayle, and Karen, and Andrew, and Tyrene…who else do you recognize?
- Please WELCOME our newest member Leslie Stephens with the City of Olympia.
- This chapter year (Sept 2017 – May 2018), we will offer the option to pay for all the meetings in one payment. Some companies prefer one payment vs. paying monthly.
- Another Tri-Chapter Seminar is being planned for 2018 in Seattle or Bellevue. Bellevue Eastside Chapter is the scheduled Host Chapter. Currently vetting venues. Please contact me if you’re interested in serving on the planning committee.
- Please mark your calendar for ARMA LIVE! Orlando October 15-17, 2017 at Marriott World Center.
- Also, mark your calendar for the SecureWorld Seattle Cybersecurity Conference November 8-9 at Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue. ARMA will have a booth in the Exhibitor’s Hall. If you are interests in attending and assisting with the booth, please contact me. ARMA members do get a big discount. There is also a FREE pass for open sessions and keynotes.
Please contact me if you’re have any comments or questions.
I look forward to seeing you on Sept 13th in Tacoma!